Malem bedwetting alarms are ergonomically designed, smart, colourful, comfortable, compact (49 x 39 x 18 mm) and ultra light (24g including batteries).
- Easy to use clip
- Compact and lightweight
- Durable construction to ensure the alarm lasts through tossing and turning
- Loud alarm to wake children (single tone)
- Glows when activated due to internal flashing red light
- Batteries included
- Attachment – Safety Pin or Clip
Malem alarms are well constructed, reliable, durable, flash when sounding. All models have easy to clean, lockable, externally detachable, replaceable, interchangeable, sensor with clip to anchor in position. Batteries are externally accessible and easily replaceable.
The alarm is comfortably and discreetly worn on the nightwear top close to the collarbone. The moisture-sensitive sensors anchored to the outside of the underwear or close fitting pants. When urination commences and the sensor is moistened the alarm is triggered and a stimulus is activated (loud sound + flashing light).
Repetitive awakening by the alarm as soon as urination commences will gradually train the brain to exert automatic control over the bladder. Eventually, the bed wetter will either wake up before urination or sleep throughout the night without needing to empty the bladder. This form of treatment has proved to be the safest, most reliable and economical way of solving bedwetting with over 90% success within a few weeks and has no side effects.
- Alarm unit
- Progress chart allowing you to track your journey to becoming dry at night
- Instruction manual
- Weight – 24 g
- Size – 49 x 39 x 18 mm
- Batteries – 3 x A76 Batteries (Eveready and Energizer stock these)
- Attachment- Safety Pin or Clip
- Sensor – Easy-Clip©. Keep lever up when not in use. Clean sensor regularly.
- LED- Internal red in colour. Glows when sensor detects wetness or if lever is lowered without dry material between the jaws in the front of the Easy-Clip© sensor